Thursday, 13 November 2008

A TRIBUTE TO PRINCE NOIR AND RACHAEL WELSH






W E L C O M E t o Prince-Noir;






This is a tribute website to R A C H A E L W E L S H and P R I N C E! [Prince Noir]. They haven't been together long but their bond together has shone through from the word "go" Prince is only a babyy [Five years of age] and has so much to improve on but has already covered so much. With his first ever hack to the first ever jump. Rachael has been with him all the way, which is why i've decided to put Prince-Noir up...


15hh [approx]

Black

Moorland

Gelding


I decided to make a tribute for them because Rachael has made me improve in my riding and stable management [the experience of looking after a horse] so much better, as it did with her, which I am exceedingly grateful for. When it was with either; Willow to Blizzard and Leo to Prince [and let's never forget Breeze and Pops!] and I just hope that Prince will take Rachael to where she wants to go with her riding.


Here I will post their achievments, goals and their winnings at shows to what they've been up to and Prince's naughty tricks. I hope you will fall in love with them both as much as I did.



No comments: